Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:59:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Support Us

BFV Server Fund

Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $41.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $0.00
 0%

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iracing free month trial  (Read 7146 times)
rip|mrkavanagh
Clan Members
User

Respect: 10

magicmrkavanaghmrkavanagh
Awards
« on: September 04, 2009, 06:37:59 AM »

If you ever wanted to just see what it was like

http://www.virtualr.net/iracingcom-new-free-trials-available/

iRacing.com’s Tim Wheatley has put together two new iRacing trials, letting sim racers try the iRacing service for a full month, completely free of charge.

The two trials are aimed at sim racers who still use two simulations made by the iRacing creators - Grand Prix Legends and NASCAR Racing 2003.

The first trial package is aimed at open-wheel fans, including the Skip Barber Formula 2000 car and Virginia International Raceway. Furthermore, all the base content that’s needed to start your iRacing career is included.

The second package is aimed at stock car racing fans, including Chevy Monte-Carlo SS Late Model stock car and Martinsville Speedway, plus all base content.

How does it work?

To start your trial, visit this page and enter the promo code (PR-GPL for the open wheel package or PR-NR2003 for the stock car package).

Important: This offer is only valid for new accounts, the content can’t be added to an existing content. To make use of this trial, you must provide credit card or Paypal details as the account will be automaticly renewing in case you don’t cancel.

Should you cancel before the month is over, all bought content and all your stats and licenses will be saved in case you´ll pick your subscription up later again.

6+ Years' Service BlackOps Veteran CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon BF2142 Service Ribbon QW:ET Service Ribbon Racing Licence rip|member CoD4 Service Ribbon Scrimmed Prodigious Poster Légion du Pantalon Nu D'âne BF2 Service Ribbon

rip|mrkavanagh
Clan Members
User

Respect: 10

magicmrkavanaghmrkavanagh
Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 06:39:54 AM »

They should have used the new Indy series as a free trial. Giving a free trial of the lower end cars if kind of

6+ Years' Service BlackOps Veteran CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon BF2142 Service Ribbon QW:ET Service Ribbon Racing Licence rip|member CoD4 Service Ribbon Scrimmed Prodigious Poster Légion du Pantalon Nu D'âne BF2 Service Ribbon

Haupman
User

Respect: -2

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 01:35:20 PM »

iracing is easily hacked using cheat engine 5.6.  iracing is a total ripoff.  They can ban your account at anytime with no explaination.  The crash physics are retarded.  Check out youtube and you'll find plenty of crash videos there.  Mario Kart has better physics.  iracing has a terrible transmission, doesn't have variable clutch position.  The clutch is either on or off. 

There is so much wrong with that sim it's funny.  The only cool staff member they had was Timothy Wheatley and he quit.   lol.  Shanon Whitmore is a total piece of poop!!

rip|buzinator
Administrator
User

Respect: 46

ripclanbuz
WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 01:51:57 PM »

lol, wow. not pulling any punches today huh? Grin

What game/sim do you favor btw?

rip|Council 11+ Years Service LAN Partier Recruiting Legend Racing Licence BF2142 Service Ribbon Scrimmed Prodigious Poster BFV Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger BF2 Service Ribbon BF1942 Service Ribbon Légion du Pantalon Nu D'âne

Ezeon
User

Respect: 32

MeowmixOlotEzeon
Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 02:23:01 PM »

iracing is easily hacked using cheat engine 5.6.  iracing is a total ripoff.  They can ban your account at anytime with no explaination.  The crash physics are retarded.  Check out youtube and you'll find plenty of crash videos there.  Mario Kart has better physics.  iracing has a terrible transmission, doesn't have variable clutch position.  The clutch is either on or off.  

There is so much wrong with that sim it's funny.  The only cool staff member they had was Timothy Wheatley and he quit.   lol.  Shanon Whitmore is a total piece of poop!!

WOW!!!

I think you must be sending this from 2008 when it was in beta.

The hack has been stopped and they are constantly checking and making sure no one can cheat. I personally have turned hundreds and hundreds of laps in the sim and have yet to come across any cheater.

Comparing this to any other game just does not work. There are plenty of real [not sponsered by iracing] professional drivers who say this is the best sim of any racing car available. These people are also iracers themselves and race everyday, you can even follow them into practice sessions and race with them at will.

I'm trying to come up with responses to these flat out generalizations but there seems to be no point.  My clutch pedal is analog and goes up and down when pressed just like the throttle and the brake.

I'm not bagging on Gran Turismo because I have never tried it, last version I had was GT2 for PS2 so I'm not about to go say its arcade shit because I don't know what it's like to drive it. You should do the same for iRacing, you just don't know what it really is like looking in from the outside.

How about Dave Kaemmer, an sim racing legend who created GPL the father of all sims. The man himself has won many races in the real life Skip Barber Series.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 02:35:56 PM by Ezeon » Logged

Racing Licence Honorary Member

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

US Eastern

TinyPortal 1.0 RC1.1 | © 2005-2010 BlocWeb