Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:28:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Support Us

BFV Server Fund

Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $41.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
 0%

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlefield Hardline  (Read 2556 times)
rip|bonuspoints
Clan Members
User

Respect: 13

Awards
« on: June 10, 2014, 04:54:15 PM »

Basically looks like payday but with BF elements. Not sure if i am excited for this or not. What do you guys think?

Multiplayer video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1GlZS-t7c

http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/beta

rip|member 4+ Years' Service BO2 Veteran BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon Scrimmed MVP in a Match

rip|CoyotezEye
Clan Council
User

Respect: 23

coyotezeyescoyotezeye
Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 08:47:25 PM »

Still waiting on my beta but a buddy let me use his account.
Feels like a BF4 is pretty much the best way I can describe it.

I dont think they should had made it a stand alone game. Could have just made it into a BF4 DLC. But greedy EA.

BETA has 2 game modes.

One is like CTF. But instead of flags there is cash. And instead of once you cap the flag it goes back to the flag spawn the cash sits in a armored truck in your area. The other team can then come and steal from your bank. Or you can steal from there's. First to 5 Million wins. There is a transport heli & a attack heli. Attack heli is similar to the BF4 heli but not nearly as powerful. Its difficult to get kills as the pilot on infantry & worse on vehicles. The starting gun is pretty weak. It also has heatseakers. There is a gunner spot too also not that powerful of a gun. In addition there is a spawn point vehicle and a armored APC type of vehicle. As well as a bunch of cars & motorcylces.

The other mode is kind of a Demoltion mode. But once again with cash. The cops have to defend 2 armored cars while the robbers have to try to steal from them then take that cash to a exit point ie a roof. Robbers get a transport heli. No heli for cops. No attack helis this round.

Classes: Assault/Medic - Starts with a M16 you can buy a G36 and some other rifle though. You get a med bag to start. You can buy a adreniline shot to revive teammates or one to revive yourself.

Engineer. Gets a SMG & RPG to start. You can add in  stinger or a repair tool.

Enforcer - Similar to support with the heavy machine gun. Gets ammo bag. Can add balistic shield or C4 aka Breaching Charge.

Sniper - Trip Mines instead of claymore. Can add a camera which detects enemies that pass it. Or a decoy which makes a fake on the enemy radar & also makes gun sounds.

rip|Council BO2 Veteran 6+ Years' Service BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran rip|member LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon MVP in a Match Scrimmed BFV Service Ribbon

rip|bonuspoints
Clan Members
User

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 03:58:58 PM »

Just got the beta, the download is 6.57 GB.

rip|member 4+ Years' Service BO2 Veteran BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon Scrimmed MVP in a Match

rip|bonuspoints
Clan Members
User

Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 11:54:07 AM »

My two cents, I like it. The theme is really fun. It does feel like BF4 in a smaller setting. However i cant justify the price. I want this game but I will wait for a price drop after launch. I can see why hardcore BF players are pissed about this. It should have been DLC.

Here is a great guide to Hardline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yirma-t_hFQ#t=520
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:05:29 PM by rip|bonuspoints » Logged

rip|CoyotezEye
Clan Council
User

Respect: 23

coyotezeyescoyotezeye
Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 02:34:12 PM »

Yep I agree with you on the cost. $60 is a Pass. Im hoping it drops down to $30 quickly. If so I may grab it.

rip|Council BO2 Veteran 6+ Years' Service BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran rip|member LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon MVP in a Match Scrimmed BFV Service Ribbon

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

US Eastern

TinyPortal 1.0 RC1.1 | © 2005-2010 BlocWeb