Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:34:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Support Us

BFV Server Fund

Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $41.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
 0%

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTN All Past and Present Rip Members!! Battlefield 1 Was Awesome! Join Us!  (Read 5722 times)
rip|Ripper
Clan Leader
User

Respect: 22

ripper2323
WWW Awards
« on: August 31, 2016, 12:22:50 PM »

ATTN all past and present rip members, we are gearing up for a bf1 release and playing bf4 in the meantime! 

Now is the time to re-enlist!! We are filling up fast and would love to have you all back! The goal is to field a 32 player team on gaming nights!!  We are at 20 right now!!!   We are looking for all Battlefield 1 positions:  infantry, tankers and plane pilots!!!  We will be running a 64 player server on release and a scrim server!! So hop on Mon,wed,fri at 730 eastern in teamspeak to chat!!! Look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield!!!

See ya Tonight!!

Regards,
The rip|TEAM Team.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:33:54 AM by rip|Ripper » Report to moderator   Logged

Clan LEADER 11+ Years Service BO2 Veteran BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon Recruiting Legend QW:ET Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon BF2142 Service Ribbon Scrimmed Prodigious Poster Légion du Pantalon Nu D'âne BF1942 Service Ribbon BFV Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger BF2 Service Ribbon

Killer
User

Respect: 0

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 01:17:03 PM »

Don't know if it was intended for me to get a email. But just know I wish I could be there just to see how everyone was doing. Never forgot about you ripper for some odd reason maybe because you were like a older brother/ father while I was in there. Maybe that's why I raged so hard when I got kicked. Hope everyone is doing fine that I played with in Vietnam. Take care everyone and I love remembering our good times we all had. In my mind clan rip is rippers but rip|v will always be mine Smiley nemi I miss you bud email me d0nnybr4sc0@gmail.com
Report to moderator   Logged

am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
-Sir Winston Churchill
rip|Ripper
Clan Leader
User

ripper2323
WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 02:04:31 PM »

no its all good bud.....that was a long time ago like 12 years lol...we are having fun and ready to rock!

Clan LEADER 11+ Years Service BO2 Veteran BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon Recruiting Legend QW:ET Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon BF2142 Service Ribbon Scrimmed Prodigious Poster Légion du Pantalon Nu D'âne BF1942 Service Ribbon BFV Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger BF2 Service Ribbon

rip|ActaINonIVerba
Clan Members
User

Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 10:36:02 AM »

Ive been having a blast. (Minus the DDos.) Lmao I cant wait for the full release.

rip|Ripper
Clan Leader
User

ripper2323
WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 11:03:25 AM »

yeah it plays very well

rip|ActaINonIVerba
Clan Members
User

Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 09:29:47 AM »

Sorry ive been really busy with work guys. I should be getting more free time soon. Thanks! See ya on the battlefield!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

US Eastern

TinyPortal 1.0 RC1.1 | © 2005-2010 BlocWeb