Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:43:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Support Us

BFV Server Fund

Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $41.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $0.00
 0%

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CANCELED =TRB= Scrim - May 29th - 9:30pm  (Read 5577 times)
wyattjosi
User

Respect: 1

Awards
« on: May 21, 2009, 10:46:16 PM »

Hi all,
What I have for you right now is that =TRB=is now on stock maps w/PunkBuster on. All weapons,except rifle grenade,artillery,dogs and UAV. Betties and satchel charges are on. The map will be- Cliff Side -at 2000 Pt's.per round,best 3 out of 5. Time at 9:30 pm Eastern zone. With 20 players,each round should not be very long. Date of May 29th Friday night. Check with your members and see if this will work. Loads of fun for all. Come on over and check us out for a few rounds.

Thanks =TRB=Wyatt
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 07:30:14 PM by rip|Dusty » Logged

rip|CoyotezEye
Clan Council
User

Respect: 23

coyotezeyescoyotezeye
Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 08:07:59 AM »

I would be game Smiley Gotta make sure we can get 9 more.

Glad to hear you guys got PB on. Did you sign up to get streamed to punksbusted?

rip|Council BO2 Veteran 6+ Years' Service BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran rip|member LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon MVP in a Match Scrimmed BFV Service Ribbon

rip|Dusty
Clan Members
User

Respect: 26

dusty182
WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 08:34:55 AM »

Great to see this coming together!

This is what I have Wyatt, appears to still be accurate:

TRB Custom Map Server
67.213.79.54:28960

Thanks for laying out the scrim details and map options.  Will you be running those weapone jam and bleeding options as well, or no?  One of our guys couldn't get the bandage function to work last time so I just wanted to find out in advance.

Also, can you provide us your x-fire ID?  That way we can easily chat to get the game started.  Mine is: dusty182

rip|Dusty

rip|member 5+ Years' Service BO2 Veteran LAN Partier BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger Scrimmed CoD4 Service Ribbon

wyattjosi
User

Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »

Hey Gents, There is no mods,no stop bleeding,no gun jam. Just fun. The only thing I don't know about right now is your rank when you come into the server but I will find out and keep you up to date. I haven't learned that yet. I sure don't want to see you guys at PFC rank and not much choice of weapons.   (not fair)

Still trying to get my site's set right on what I'm doing,still new to this stuff. If one of you would visit our site and see if your rank stays the same we're good to go.
                                                  see you soon !  =TRB=Wyatt

wyattjosi
User

Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »

rip| clan and officers, =TRB=Wyattjosi is no longer with =TRB=Clan you will need to contact Shrek clan leader to set up your scrim?match or cancel.                            Thank you  Wyatt

rip|Dusty
Clan Members
User

Respect: 26

dusty182
WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 09:23:19 PM »

Very sorry to hear that Wyatt.

I'll contact Shrek via the =TRB= server and see what's up.

Dusty

rip|member 5+ Years' Service BO2 Veteran LAN Partier BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger Scrimmed CoD4 Service Ribbon

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

US Eastern

TinyPortal 1.0 RC1.1 | © 2005-2010 BlocWeb