Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:03:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Support Us

BFV Server Fund

Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $41.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
 0%

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: =TRB= The Rebels Brigade/Scrim/Match setup  (Read 17594 times)
rip|Dusty
Clan Members
User

Respect: 26

dusty182
WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 09:00:25 PM »

=TRB=Wyattjosi,

Good game tonight, thank-you for a fun scrim!

rip|Dusty

rip|member 5+ Years' Service BO2 Veteran LAN Partier BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger Scrimmed CoD4 Service Ribbon

wyattjosi
User

Respect: 1

Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »

Hi [rip]Ripper [rip]Dusty, Wow what a game. We got our butts kicked but thats ok for now.
=TRB=The Rebels Brigade would still like to challenge [rip] Clan w/Punkbuster enabled to a 10-12/10-12 Scrim/Match
on the =TRB= sever. If you agree,then we can set up a date and advise you of all the information that you will need
or conditions you would like. We can work those out later. I hope that our members didn't leave too soon,it seemed to be a short fight
2 out of 3 rounds would have been nice.

Again Thanks,Wyatt=TRB=
                                                            e-mail   wyattearpjosi@live.com

rip|TROTTER
Clan Members
User

Respect: 14

TROTTER61
Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 11:28:15 PM »

good game trb thanks for the scrim.

Légion du Pantalon Nu D'âne rip|member 5+ Years' Service BO2 Veteran BlackOps Veteran MVP in a Match BC2 Veteran CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon Scrimmed

rip|CoyotezEye
Clan Council
User

Respect: 23

coyotezeyescoyotezeye
Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 08:13:48 AM »

Wyattjosi

Thx for the scrim. It was a lot of fun.
As you may have seen, Team RIP is switching to BF2.

However I personally would be up for a rematch sometime. I will have to see if I can get 9 others interested. We would insist that your server is running pb & is being streamed to punksbusted. But other than that we are pretty open about things.

I will let Ripper & Dusty work out the details, if they are up for another match sometime.

Thanks again for the scrim.

rip|Council BO2 Veteran 6+ Years' Service BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran rip|member LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon MVP in a Match Scrimmed BFV Service Ribbon

wyattjosi
User

Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 04:00:45 PM »

=TRB=The Rebels Brigade is now setting up PunkBuster and will be streamed,I think I have that right,It will be used for all scrim/matches. Thanks again [rip]Team. Please stay in contact. I will be checking in often.
                                                                    Thanks =TRB=Wyatt

rip|Dusty
Clan Members
User

dusty182
WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 03:13:44 PM »

That'd be excellent Wyatt!  I'll talk to Ripper and we'll bounce some emails back & forth with you to work out the details. 

Thanks for your address, here's mine: ccmhs@rogers.com

I've been posting on your server as well, but I guess rather than duplicate the effort we can just use this one if that's ok with you?  I'm easy.

Dusty

rip|member 5+ Years' Service BO2 Veteran LAN Partier BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger Scrimmed CoD4 Service Ribbon

wyattjosi
User

Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 05:08:27 PM »

[rip]Clan, A meeting with =TRB=Admin. States that they WILLNOT use punkbuster.
Sorry that I jumped the gun,and advised you that they were going to set it up and use punkbuster.
Admin. does ask that you reply to a scrim under their rules and game map setup. "We do not cheat"
The game will be locked down for just the two teams. Admin. states that =TRB= did in fact play under your rules.
[rip]Dusty has been on =TRB= server and he enjoyed playing. =TRB=Clan would love for a few of you to join us anytime
just to play,most of us are on each weeknight and weekends.

THANKS,=TRB= Wyatt

rip|MightyMax
Clan Council
User

Respect: 25

MightyMax505mightymax505
Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 08:24:36 AM »

[rip]Clan, A meeting with =TRB=Admin. States that they WILLNOT use punkbuster.
Sorry that I jumped the gun,and advised you that they were going to set it up and use punkbuster.
Admin. does ask that you reply to a scrim under their rules and game map setup. "We do not cheat"
The game will be locked down for just the two teams. Admin. states that =TRB= did in fact play under your rules.
[rip]Dusty has been on =TRB= server and he enjoyed playing. =TRB=Clan would love for a few of you to join us anytime
just to play,most of us are on each weeknight and weekends.

THANKS,=TRB= Wyatt

That is a bummer on Punkbuster...    Just a few thoughts....

Punkbuster has many parts.   Punkbuster running does look for known cheats, and cheating type activities, however we really use it for keeping the people that have been caught cheating off our server, that is what is called "streaming".   There are several Punkbuster streaming groups, all are not connected with the game manufacture or Punkbuster it self, they just leverage the service.  Streaming makes sure as soon as someone is caught cheating on one streaming server ALL the other streaming servers know about it, and also enforce the ban.

We stream to PBBans, and Punksbusted to ensure the cleanest server possible given the tools we have.

For a good example of it's use, while starting a scrim with a clan back in our COD 4 days, one of their members was booted off our server because of our streaming to PBBans. It was a new member that did not disclose his full status of "being banned on another server because of being caught using a cheat" to the other teams leader.  I looked up the information on why their player was kept off our server and passed it on to their clan leader for them to deal with.

We do try very hard to keep our server as fair and balanced as possible and free of players that have been caught cheating on other servers off ours.

Joining for fun some night does sound like a good idea though.   :-)

To help us find it, do you have the IP of the srever?  ( I'm sure Dusty has it on his favorites list )

rip|Council BO2 Veteran 5+ Years' Service BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon QW:ET Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon BF2 Service Ribbon BF2142 Service Ribbon MVP in a Match Scrimmed Prodigious Poster

rip|Dusty
Clan Members
User

dusty182
WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 09:30:09 AM »

I agree with Mighty, unfortunate about the PB. 

At any rate, good to play a few random rounds anytime.  The custom maps are refreshing and the Bleeding and Weapon Jam options sure throw a bit of variation into gameplay.

This is what I have Wyatt, appears to still be accurate:

TRB Custom Map Server
67.213.79.54:28960

I believe Ripper is gone until Monday so we'll follow up next week on pursuing a formal scrim if that's still an option.

Dusty

rip|Dusty
Clan Members
User

dusty182
WWW Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2009, 08:24:18 AM »

All

Split thread into new topic : http://www.teamrip.net/index.php?topic=4718.0

Dusty

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

US Eastern

TinyPortal 1.0 RC1.1 | © 2005-2010 BlocWeb